Thread: Looking for 2 5s 5000 50c or up solid lipos

Default Looking for 2 5s 5000 50c or up solid lipos

Anyone holding any they would part with that are solid and in good shape? Just picked up a 48 pro challenger from Fine design Rc today and would like to try it on 10s first.

Not sure what your time frame is, but I have 4 brand new Turnigy Graphene 5S 5000mah 65C packs that I cycled once on the charger when I received them and have been in storage since. I'm gone on vacation for another 10 days before I'll be home to get pics or show individual cell voltages. Just found out the boat I was building to run on 5S can now use 6S for the same class.

Pm me a price for them if u don't mind. I appreciate your reply

Quote Originally Posted by fweasel View Post
    Not sure what your time frame is, but I have 4 brand new Turnigy Graphene 5S 5000mah 65C packs that I cycled once on the charger when I received them and have been in storage since. I'm gone on vacation for another 10 days before I'll be home to get pics or show individual cell voltages. Just found out the boat I was building to run on 5S can now use 6S for the same class.
    Still interested!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by precisionboatbuilder View Post
    Anyone holding any they would part with that are solid and in good shape? Just picked up a 48 pro challenger from Fine design Rc today and would like to try it on 10s first.
    sweet
    very curious about Chris's boats . let us know how you like it/….any pics for us?

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    sweet
    very curious about Chris's boats . let us know how you like it/….any pics for us?
    Sure I can take some for you if you'd like..

I have to paint it yet... I found a scheme I decided on. I'm a Autobody painter so I will be doing it with automotive paint no stickers. (Hopefully) lol. anyone needing a boat painted I'd love to so message me. Here's the scheme I'm doing.IMG_0665.JPG figured it was fitting lol.

Quote Originally Posted by precisionboatbuilder View Post
    Very nice.

what size motor & ESC did he use?
    Last edited by Crash; 09-05-2018 at 07:25 AM.