Thread: SCSTA Event 8/26

Default SCSTA Event 8/26

Has this event been cancelled? I registered the other day and there were a few people already signed up. There were 4 people for p ltd cat so that was enough to make the class for this event. However, I went to racemasters today to see if anybody else had registered for p-ltd hydro and it is showing there are 0 drivers and 0 boats for the event.

I re signed up and now it shows that i'm the only one registered.

Quote Originally Posted by TheShaughnessy View Post
    I re signed up and now it shows that i'm the only one registered.
    Look again

(BTW the D19 site is rather El Confuso to navigate around but whatever.................)
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

We are up to 3 drivers. I'm wondering if some people that were previously signed up know their entry has been deleted. Properchopper can you recall registering for the event prior to yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by TheShaughnessy View Post
    We are up to 3 drivers. I'm wondering if some people that were previously signed up know their entry has been deleted. Properchopper can you recall registering for the event prior to yesterday?
    Nope (but I did save hundreds of dollars switching to Geico)
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

looks like the event is going to be a wash. Only 6 days before race day and none of the classes have made.

For some reason the rules have been changed to allow race day entry. I'm thinking that if there was such a large turnout for PLC at the D19 race these same folks might just show up for the SCSTA. I'm planning to show (but just might have some fun with the old fleet). What say you ?

Some of the confusion was from me posting a previous race on race master that had old entries, I fixed it on 8/15. Sorry for the mistake, Jim

Quote Originally Posted by properchopper View Post
    For some reason the rules have been changed to allow race day entry. I'm thinking that if there was such a large turnout for PLC at the D19 race these same folks might just show up for the SCSTA. I'm planning to show (but just might have some fun with the old fleet). What say you ?
    I will be there and will bring a PLC and a PLSH incase people decide to show up. Either way you can't go wrong with a day at the lake.

Be prepared for a 70mph PLC (which unfortunately corners like King Henry VIII) - Resurrected for Sunday

Drifter1.jpg

And with THE PROP !!!

Drifter2.jpg