Thread: Proboat Veles 29 with 4 lipos RTR

Default Proboat Veles 29 with 4 lipos RTR

For sale is my Proboat Veles with 4 lipos. I've been involved with RC for a long time and know how to take care of my stuff. The flex shaft was greased after ever two runs and the boat was wiped down before storing. The lipos have never been discharged below 20% and are always stored in storage mode with my icharger when not being used. I got this boat for Christmas and it's seen less than 15 runs. I'm getting into other hobbies which is the only reason I am selling this one. This boat is fast and the sweet spot is 5s. I'm including (2) 2s Gen Ace 50c Lipos and (2) 3s Gen Ace 50c Lipos. I've ran it on 4s, 5s, and 6s which these batteries allow you to create 3 different setups. The 5s is the perfect blend of speed while still running cool. I'm including the speed grease, couple tools, and spare prop.

The boat brand new is $430, the lipos cost over $200 total. I am selling this for $375 plus shipping, I am not interested in trades. This is your chance to get an awesome boat thats in great condition and hardly used with lipos for significantly cheaper then buying new. It does not include a charger and I don't have one to sell. Thanks for looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much for shipping to Indiana, 47802?

Ground shipping will probably be around 30 and with an odd ball box size I know I’ll get dinged on that. I’m guessing the cost will be around $50-$60. I can do it for $35 so $410 shipped. Thanks -Joey

Hey, Joey. I'm local to you. Was wondering if you are able to sell this setup without the LiPo's...? I can meet you for a cash sale and avoid shipping (or I can PayPal you via friend & family method to secure the sale). Please let me know. I don't mind waiting for The Storm to respond.

Thanks,
    Michael P.

If lt130th buys the boat, I'm interested in the lipos!!

I was just going to buy the combo and then sell the boat. So if you want the boat, go for it.

Cool. Thank you, Storm.

This sounds like it might be a win for all of us much easier to ship the lipos then the entire set up. Please send me an email at joeydoucet@me.com and we can work out the details. I’m happy to sell the boat local and sell the lipos separately.

Boat is sold. Please remove ad.

Met with Joey a few minutes ago to buy this boat. Stand-up guy. I would advise others to buy with confidence, regarding any other sales he posts to this forum.

Michael P.

Michael,

I appreciate the kind words and the same goes for you. Forums need more buyers and sellers like this. Enjoy the boat!