Thread: Kyosho Majesty 800S

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Kyosho Majesty 800S

Luxury style cruiser , fishing boat.
    yes one is being ups'd as of the 10th.
    i noticed there was dual 550 Brushed motors at transom, single prop drive i believe it's geared. Any one familiar with this set up?
    i probably will make it with one motor and or dual drive prop. won't know until it arrives.
    i like the idea of the wood plank insets makes it look rich and more defined, i have plenty of Mahogany planks left over from the CC build. this will be my second scale build. the Thunder Tiger Atlantic is nice and the port holes being real not stickers and you can purchase an optional fishing cockpit , but the build aspect launched me forward to purchase the 800S. i know the 800 has railings and i like the details of that model, so i've been looking into scale boat parts and found Harbormodels.com does any one know of other places that have cleats and railings that i've missed on the web? what scale would this be considered? it's 33" long i have a scale for my trains but need to learn to convert the formula into larger sizes, yes i'am going to try the Calc. convert page but maybe they'll be wrong with my input figures Ha!
    i'd be much obliged
    Last edited by Stillwet; 08-13-2018 at 12:39 PM. Reason: because my questions will never cease Ha!