Thread: Sanwa ERB-871... anyone have experience with these?

Default Sanwa ERB-871... anyone have experience with these?

I have never used any Sanwa servo, but their upper end transmitters & receivers seem to be pretty nice. I'm looking specifically at low profile servos, and have tried Futaba S9551 & Savox 1251. This one is waterproof, and seems to have good specs, on paper.

I can,t really help with this pacific servo but over my years of flying r/c aircraft i did use many sanwa servos without any issues atall.. same goes for there tx and rx units all good.

what can you acquire it for, for S&G i have different servos in every different model just to see long term durability. if you can get it for less than a Bill than try it, personally
    i have had a great time with lower cost models with great success and some i had to waterproof, and they are all still going through the motions with no glitches. mind you most of my servos are STD size. i have of late been purchasing quite a few more Serv's for some future projects. always having to find those jewels in the rough and they are out there. i'm not sure up to what size boat since i own nothing over 40" i read that any servo between 15kg/cm -30kg is the ticket.
    Sanwa new M17 TX looks most excellent on looks and Specs. boats do not need that fast of response time, but dang.

The only other low-profile servos with similar spec's (off the top of my head) are the Radiopost green, and ProTek 160SS. The Radiopost are rare to find, and I can get the ProTek & Sanwa for the same price. I like that the Sanwa is already waterproof.