Thread: swordfish upload data

Default swordfish upload data

NEW Swordfish X+ 220A ESC with Data Logging : 2s-6s lipo ESC my computer will show the esc when plugged in .... i can not get the data logger show any thing except a blank graph with no info on my pc I CAN use the pc to set all of the parameters but no logger data to upload Any ideas?

I am having the same thing with the same exact esc. I was just playing around on the bench with mine and it hasn't been in the water yet. I was told that you need to run the esc for at least 30 seconds for the logger to start recording.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Team Liquid Dash

Run the program as an administrator. Right click the icon/program to find this, then the graph should work. I had the same.......

thanks folks have tried all of your replies still no luck maybe the cable will do it AS FOR THE COMPANY SUPPORT THEY ARE 1 STEP FROM USELESS .

Yeah I tried all the tricks and ended up emailing tech support who said to buy a new cable. Not the best customer service as I would think they would warranty a faulty cable.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Team Liquid Dash

finally a response from HIFEI they tend to believe it could be the linker cable " i have one on order " also asked tor a picture or a video " eye roll" i will update this post as soon as i try the new linker cable

I don't know if this applies but for my older 300 I had to load the program on a seperate flash drive and run it from there. For some reason it wouldn't work if it was on the harddrive.
    Namba District 16
    1/8 Miss U.S., 1/8 59 Maverick, 1/8 Executone, 1/8 Smokin Joe, 1/8 Bud, MLGSX380, AC Pro40II Q Sport, AC Pro40II nitro,Twincraft mono 10s, Vision AOPC, VS1 FE, M34.

"UPDATE" got the new usb cable and ran the program as administrator and all is well i am almost certain it was a defective cable i ran the program before as administrator and it was a no go! i would venture to say hifei has a difficult time of making and selling a simple cable.... to top it after numerous emails with them their answer was BAD CABLE.. and i had no choice to purchase a new one "no offer to we will send you a replacement".