Just picked up a new Cheetah Hull (34 inch twin) that came with basic hardware already mounted. I have been looking at the forums and see many different setups used. My use will be racing on our 1/8th mile oval where we run four lap races unless I miss a buoy? Most of my experience is with monos and this seems way different. It looks like a guy could make lots of expensive mistakes before he got it right.

Questions - does the hull need to strengthened - Have used Z-Poxy before? TP4050 motors anywhere from 1570Kv up to 2200Kv seem popular. I would guess that would depend on what size props you would like to use. I also saw Neu 1512s at 2650 Kv - ESCs - I guess that depends on what becomes the motor of choice? Some of the info I read says that using the stock rudder does not work and you need a six inch long one to make it turn?

Two things I noticed about this hull - 1) pushing down on the left rear corner raises the right front maybe a hair less than 1/8th inch and
2) The port strut is down dead level with the bottom of the hull and the starboard is raised about 2-3 mm above the hull bottom line. How bad are these two or can they be lived with.

I would appreciate any suggestions from guys who have been there and done that and who knows if I do not have to do everything two or three times I may be able to get out of this without bringing down the wrath of the book-keeper of the house who actually does have a sense of humor!!

Thanks .......