Thread: New, but a few years old, Turnigy 6s, 5,000mAh HD LiPo's

Default New, but a few years old, Turnigy 6s, 5,000mAh HD LiPo's

SOLD

They are 5,000mAh, 60-120C Heavy Duty 6s Turnigy packs. If my memory is correct, they have 5mm bullets on them. I bought this pair of LiPo's, new from Hobby King, about two or three years ago. They have never been hooked up to a charger or any electronics. Just been sitting on a desk in my house, all this time. I don't think I'm ever going to use them (especially if I haven't by now), and I have no idea what condition the cells are in after sitting unused for this duration. I don't have enough LiPo experience to know if they will have problems taking a charge, or balancing, or if a cell can go completely bad from not being used for a long period of time. $75 shipped for the pair within the CONUS, or best offer, of course. If I sell them to someone and they turn out to be a total loss, I will certainly refund your money.

20180822_181432.jpg
    20180822_181834.jpg
    20180822_182204.jpg

Measurements are 5-7/8 inches long, 1-15/16 inches wide, and 2-3/8 inches thick.

Thanks,
    Michael P.
    Last edited by lt130th; 09-05-2018 at 01:03 PM.

I will take them!

Pm me your PayPal and I will send it thank u!

I will take them if he passes!

Sorry for the late response, guys. My morning is off to busy start. Precisionboatbuilder, I'll PM you my PayPal address in just a moment.

Thanks,
    Michael P.

Money sent thank you sir!

Got it. Thank you. LiPo's are sold. They'll ship this afternoon. I'll PM the USPS tracking number, later today. And, again, if these batteries become dangerous when trying to charge/discharge, give them a salt bath, and I'll refund 100% of your money. Hopefully they work just fine, though!

Thanks,
    Michael P.