Thread: JX Servos

Default JX Servos

i'm giving this a whirl.
    JX BLS6034HV what reviews i've read are good.
    The company has been in business since 2008.
    Any one here tried this label?

i own Savox, JR, Hitec, Solar, Radiopost, Tactic, Futuba, Traxxas, Spektrum/ProBoat and Turnigy. i do not often purchase servos, and haven't purchased one in quite some time.
    They are the one thing i never worry about be whatever they are in. i hear all these horror stories. i reckon i just do not abuse
    them. i have several servos for instance such as Futuba S3003's i've had for many years, i use them in my sail boats. they won't die. the only one that stripped was a Traxxas micro, and the one in my Spartan still works fine. i prefer Hitec just because my planes are still in tact. the others perform great also. so dang many companies now. i did read into the Brushed (Coreless) / Brushless epic difference.
    as long as the servo functions who cares. potato/ potahto, tomato/toemahto
    for instance The JR high dollar servo has it's job just as my Solar least expensive servo has his, they are both right where i need them.

ok. without delving into a new thread, as Mario would say "Here we Go"!
    yes! some more lil' gems on their way from the slow boat, perhaps air.
    Turnigy TGY-R30 HV
    Goteck HC2627S HV
    Towerpro MG968
    there are a few others B.O. and that's fine gives me a chance to evaluate what's on the way.
    just the sight of these are as of jewelry, the fine details, all specs fit into play, reviews of the ones i could read upon are tough enough for crawlers and 1/8th trucks and buggies. yes these are welcome to steer my fleet.
    and so what if they are not the high priced ticket item, i have many to test and to share valuable information on the successes and failures of said products.
    that in itself will be part of the fun for our hobby.

There are some quite good non genuine metal geared digital servos available. Brands like Towerpro / Corona have worked well for me in the 5kg class and the price of around $12 why not. Go onto Hobby Kings site and check out reviews on these servos.

never heard Corona, i just can't believe Savox use to be more budget friendly not any more. i have quite a few of there's still, mostly my buggies.
    the only reason i have JR's was for The Beast 1/4 scale at the time in my mind i didn't want to short change anything with that monster, since then i sold it.
    i installed Solar in a truck and a boat and they work most desirably.
    these kids just go out and destroy their projects. i have a good amount of coin and time into these vehicles, and some are just dang too pretty to destroy. but i do use and enjoy them all, and for my basher's i still do not want to see them decommissioned.
    and yes HK is a great but slow place to shop and i have purchased many items through out the years and just recently.

it seems Corona does quite well and reviews towards Heli's.
    Ok who's on the way?
    Power HD LW-20MG now this is the real true hidden jewel that has every thing all servos want to be, price, kg , components, and water proof.

BMS-28A HV you can pay double and that is what this matches up to.

i did not buy it because of its pretty orange case, i do not like orange be it Cal Trans, CCCounty and Home Depot colors, Orange belongs on, well oranges. i like yellow ( my old Schwinn Lemon Peeler) some colors just have their place.

any Ol' how
    it looks like the ECOPower is a new possibility thanx to T.S.Davis's find. some RC Crawlers are using the p120t. it's water proof and has great torque.
    and in theory that should top off the jewelry box for some time.

https://www.rchelicopterfun.com/rc-servos.html
    Most helpful for me.
    Thanx John.
    gee learn somethn' new again.
    i present this link because i forgot my Viper program card has a Servo tester built in for swing and PWM, PPM, swing distance, amp and volt readings and to center the cog.
    I'm still reading and learning about these lil' clocks with brains and muscles.
    Thanx Servo's.

Towerpro MG968 This so far is the noisiest servo i have ever encountered, works but tends to be a lil' jerky. all the others have checked out greatly, i'm just using my Viper
    card and all the functions i throw at them has been working fine. now i can set a minimum throw adjustment on them without jamming and breaking things and still have the radio to fine adjust. these servo's shall serve well.