Thread: Carbon fiber servo tray

Default Carbon fiber servo tray

Anyone have one of this style or know where I can still get one? Only recall being able to get them from Keith Bradley, or the Fightercat fellas.

KBB-Low-Profile-CF-Servo-Mount.jpg

Thanks,
    Michael P.

That can easily be made yourself. I've only recently began cutting my own CF parts, so they're not quite as pretty, but its really not that hard. Perhaps someone like srislash or kfxguy can tell you where to source the stand off hardware. I know both of them use something similar in their own builds.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Quote Originally Posted by fweasel View Post
    That can easily be made yourself. I've only recently began cutting my own CF parts, so they're not quite as pretty, but its really not that hard. Perhaps someone like srislash or kfxguy can tell you where to source the stand off hardware. I know both of them use something similar in their own builds.
    I've made them myself. Have cut a lot of carbon fiber parts, and don't like the mess it makes, or the time to do it with a Dremel. I already PM'd Travis. Just waiting for his reply. I messaged Keith B., on facebook, but no response, yet. Just want to save time by finding one already neatly cut by a CNC mill. But if there are none, I won't have a choice.

If you don't want to make them yourself try "nata2run" on this forum. He's in Australia, but he makes beautiful CF parts.

Quote Originally Posted by bob horowitz View Post
    If you don't want to make them yourself try "nata2run" on this forum. He's in Australia, but he makes beautiful CF parts.
    Yeah, I'm familiar with nata2run's work. This servo tray is only going into a fiberglass TFL Genesis/Daytona. If he's capable of making something that boring, maybe. LOL