Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: PRO BOAT UL-19_How to run on 6S with stock prop

Thanks as always!

Quote Originally Posted by sammyha View Post
    It's a piece of 3/16" luan under layment...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited by sammyha; 10-30-2018 at 09:57 AM.

Last edited by sammyha; 10-30-2018 at 09:58 AM.

Good stuff. I'm not looking for 70, but a solid easy to manage 60-65 is perfect for me!

Scott, I should add this to the thread. The 1" measurement in the back is a fairly loose setup.

With batteries all the way forward, you can blow it off at speeds over 70mph. But that's how you get over seventy too! That and a good sbp prop.

It runs real solid up to 65-68mph tho...

If I get out again this year, I'm going to try 1-1/32" in the back.

Oops, sorry. I bought mine from OSE. I remembered looking at one on Ebay from AU. Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
    I ordered one of those from eBay. Shows from AU, actually ships from China. I have not received it yet. So you all know...

This is a great write up. Tons of info. I purchased my UL-19 solely on seeing vids from the two members I see here “competing” for the fastest speed on YouTube.

Kinda sad to see what started off good, take a dive off the deep end. instead of putting their heads together to find the ultimate setup. But competition does drive you past your comfort zone. Just don’t let it ruin your passion.

I like to fiddle around just for fun. I’m still enjoying stock 4s at the moment....but things are in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawcer View Post
    I ordered one of those from eBay. Shows from AU, actually ships from China. I have not received it yet. So you all know...

This is a great write up. Tons of info. I purchased my UL-19 solely on seeing vids from the two members I see here “competing” for the fastest speed on YouTube.

Kinda sad to see what started off good, take a dive off the deep end. instead of putting their heads together to find the ultimate setup. But competition does drive you past your comfort zone. Just don’t let it ruin your passion.

I like to fiddle around just for fun. I’m still enjoying stock 4s at the moment....but things are in the works.
    Hi Hawcer! I want to congratulate you on your FIRST post here on OSE as well as becoming the NEWEST member on here! Maybe you misinterpreted something in this thread on my behalf that's made you sad....So let me clarify for you....I'm not competing for NOTHING and my boats go as fast as I need them to go and I'm not obligated to help a struggling member on here if I don't want to either...But I do currently have and have had for 9 months or so the Fastest (true for true) UL-19 that is on YouTube. Does that mean I get a trophy or something? BTW l'm never out of my "comfort zone" and feel like I have a decent grasp on my setups and that I already have the "ultimate setup" in mine already.... Good luck with your boat and again and I'm flattered that my videos helped you choose the UL-19 as your boat of choice. WELCOME to OSE!
    TFL Zonda (124mph), Miss Geico Zelos 36 (108mph), Veles 29 (91mph), Zelos Twin 36 (90mph), Miss Geico 29v3 (83.5mph), Sonicwake 36 V2 (83mph), Blackjack 42 (81mph), TFL Pursuit (79mph), UL-19 (75mph), Sonicwake 36 (73mph), Motley Crew (47.5mph), AquaCraft Rescue 17

DELETED...

Last edited by sammyha; 10-26-2018 at 09:52 AM.

DELETED...

Last edited by sammyha; 10-26-2018 at 09:53 AM.

I just glad there are people out there that take the time to post vids and all their steps, thoughts, mishaps, and findings in forums for others to follow of find later.

I have many, many hobbies. So when I have an idea on something that I haven’t seen anywhere else, I try to share it somehow. Even if it only helps one person 10 years from now. if the idea sucks, I get feedback and learn from it.

The author of this thread really put in a lot of time and energy and details to help others while he was on his own learning curve. I’ve never messed with boats before, so I need all the help I can get.

After dealing with OSE the last couple days and burning up their email, hounding them with questions. I was very impressed and came here hoping that trickled down into their forums.

I can say I’m glad I came here.

DELETED...

Last edited by sammyha; 09-23-2019 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawcer View Post
    I just glad there are people out there that take the time to post vids and all their steps, thoughts, mishaps, and findings in forums for others to follow of find later.

I have many, many hobbies. So when I have an idea on something that I haven’t seen anywhere else, I try to share it somehow. Even if it only helps one person 10 years from now. if the idea sucks, I get feedback and learn from it.

After dealing with OSE the last couple days and burning up their email, hounding them with questions. I was very impressed and came here hoping that trickled down into their forums.

I can say I’m glad I came here.
    Awesome Hawcer! How you been man? If you ever get into a jam just hit me up on here or over on RCG (like you have in the past) and you know I'll do my best to help you out. Also, feel free to check out my YouTube channel (just search UL-19 there or if that don't work try "FASTEST UL-19 on YouTube" one of those two searches should pull something of mine up). I do my best to answer EVERY single question that I am asked there as well and if I'm down for a bit one of my AWESOME followers usually step in and answer for me. It's an AMAZING group of guys and gals over there as well as here. We're all like a good ole' pack of "Dogs" everyone watching out for one another and calling it like it is and just helping one another (well most everyone).. I'll have to admit that this "trial and error thread" could be a challenge to understand for someone just getting their feet wet in boating for sure, since it starts off in one direction and about halfway drastically shifts in another direction (then I guess it starts going back in another direction).... but anyways, hey no flashy threads for me just a few lousy unedited (true for true) videos floating around with a few proven tips of what one needs to do to help them get a boat going. The first tip I'll give you is contact dasboata on here for one of them Awesome props. Have fun with that New boat and as always good luck with it and welcome aboard!
    Last edited by MADRCER; 10-07-2018 at 12:30 PM. Reason: more to add
    TFL Zonda (124mph), Miss Geico Zelos 36 (108mph), Veles 29 (91mph), Zelos Twin 36 (90mph), Miss Geico 29v3 (83.5mph), Sonicwake 36 V2 (83mph), Blackjack 42 (81mph), TFL Pursuit (79mph), UL-19 (75mph), Sonicwake 36 (73mph), Motley Crew (47.5mph), AquaCraft Rescue 17

Thanks guys.

I have a sharpened and balanced OSE Oct. x442 prop coming for a nitro hydro I’m going to convert. I’m gonna give it a try on the UL-19 in the meantime for fun. I have voltage and temp telemetry in it now so I’ll be able to compare the the readings between it and the sharpened and balanced stock prop.

Thanks! I've got myself a bent turn fin now as well. Definitely in the stage of working out the kinks

IMG_9664.jpg

Oct. 442 B&S

That prop looks like it's on backwards.

Um this thread is 3 years old and the prop is on correctly just not tightened down all the way.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678