Thread: Praise for OSE service

Default Praise for OSE service

I placed a small order (about $70) for some parts and supplies. Part of it was some battery connectors and a charge lead. I got a call a few hours after placing the order because the person filling it noticed that the charge lead I picked wasn't the right one to go with my connectors. He offered to fix the order so I'd get what I needed, which I gladly agreed to.

I'd expect this kind of service at a specialty shop, maybe my local hobby shop. But I've never had an online retailer actually take the time to think about whether their customer is getting what they need and call to make sure. So thanks to OSE for putting in the extra effort to give us the best experience possible with our toys.

What it comes down to is , the guy selling the spare parts is also a modeler him or herself. There are plenty of sellers out there that just want to make the quick buck and no bugger all about what there really selling. Yes hats off to O.S.E for excellent service world wide.

OSE & RPP, probably the top two best online retailers in internet history as far as RC goes.
    there are a few others but these two Excell in service above and beyond.
    Top shelf.

None better than Steven and Offshore Electrics hands down period!

Totally selfish on my part but OSE supports race venues all over the place too. I am very grateful for that.
    Noisy person