Thread: Swordfish X 220A-6S with data logging problem connecting to PC W10 64B

Default Swordfish X 220A-6S with data logging problem connecting to PC W10 64B

Just got my new Swordfish X 220A-6S with data logging and I have problems. I have a W10 64B laptop and it won't read the little CD that comes with the ESC, also if I try and download software from HiFei it opens a WinZip thing. Do you have to buy WinZip software?? I will be pissed off if I have to purchase extra software just to use this ESC.

Thanks

Mine did the same thing except I got a free trial for some winzip thing. I don’t know if it was the computer or being on hifei’s wesite, but I got it to work. Took a minute to figure it out.
    Vortex 22 hydro ammo 36-50
    Vortex Cyber Storm 33 P spec Mono AC 36-56
    PT SS-45 Q-hydro Neu 1527/1Y

Quote Originally Posted by ETOWNE View Post
    Mine did the same thing except I got a free trial for some winzip thing. I don’t know if it was the computer or being on hifei’s wesite, but I got it to work. Took a minute to figure it out.
    I used the free winzip trail along time ago when I sent some stuff from work to home. So do I need to purchase the winzip? It just sucks to pay more money for stuff I will not use often. I need to start designing software people need to pay for to use stuff they buy and have no idea about. Did Swordfish set up an agreement with winzip? seems like a scam for more money for both of them since the CD included does not work.

WinRAR

Quote Originally Posted by Mike W View Post
    WinRAR
    Thank you! The free trial for WinRAR worked!