Thread: Wanted- Deep V boat 24-30 inches

Default Wanted- Deep V boat 24-30 inches

Looking for a quality item and don't mind paying for it. Am only interested in fiberglass boats. I don't need radio gear. Will consider anything from a bare hull to fully RTR.

I have p mono seaducer brand new for sale on this for sale forum

Your boat is gorgeous, but above my price range. I'm trying to keep it under $300.

Building a Delta Force mini Sniper 23 can be very rewarding and they can handle lots of inexpensive power. Steve sells bare hulls and there are several build threads to go by.
    Nortavlag Bulc

I've got a Delta Force 26 carbon hull with a white gel coat, new, never drilled. Includes a decal sheet and both carbon and fiberglass canopies. $220 shipped.

DF261.jpgDF262.jpgDF263.jpgDF264.jpg
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

I'm actually thinking I'll build a DF 26 if I don't find a bargain on something used.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Fweasel-help me understand; it looks like I can get that hull with a canopy from OSE for less. Am I missing something?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

OSE sells a fiberglass version. My hull is a special order carbon layup with a white gelcoat and two canopies, one fiberglass GPS friendly, and one carbon.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Ah, that does make sense. I'd be happy with the fiberglass though. This isn't for competition or bragging rights. I just want a nice stable boat that will hold up and burn the lake up while my daughter swims.

Driving any rc boat while a child is swimming near by, closer than 100 yrds is risky.

I agree, jake5. I'm aware of how clueless some people are and how unaware of their own safety many kids can be around these and other RC toys. I currently have a 1st version Shockwave 26 that I converted to brushless. It's probably a 20 mph boat. I'll run it flat out in an area of the lake where kids aren't swimming. Otherwise, it's part throttle buzzing around not even on plane. My next build, which I hope comes from parts acquired in this thread, will be much higher performance and will be run with much greater safety margins.