Hey guys I just recently bought an impulse 32 v3, the boat runs great and I have no comlaints other than it’s nit fast enough for me.

I’m running 2x 6s 4800mah compact Lipos in Parellel which I know is a lot of weight but they are no larger than a typical 4s 5000mah pack. It’s what I had when I bought the boat so that’s what iv been using.

I was wondering if I could get away with using a larger prop to gain more speed. I would like to be running around 60mph but right now I’m only hitting 43mph max. Part of it is due to the heavy battery’s the other part is due to my trim tabs and drive strut I’m sure.

I recently raised the drive strut slightly and also raised the trim tabs so that the boat gets some better lift out of the water and doesn’t ride so wet. I’m hoping this gets me in the 50mph range. So really I’m looking for a prop that will safely give me an extra 10mph at least so I can achieve 60mph (ish) speeds with the boat.

Currently my motor temps are between 115-139 degrees Fahrenheit depending on how I run it, and my esc temps are only around 110-115 Degrees Fahrenheit so I feel as tho I have some head room for a larger prop?

You guys tell me!

Thanks in advance!