Thread: ABC contact

Default ABC contact

hi there

i don't know if Jim read this forum sometimes, i send 10 emails to ABC in past 30 days
    and still no answer ...

very frustrating

He is very busy with his new line of props,,and getting orders out... there are many that don't pick up the phone when we are working .... what r you looking for !!!

google is a wonderful thing...

http://www.abcprops.com/mainpages/contact1.html

thanks for answer

@longballumber = i know this page, as i say, i send many email using this adress.
    i can understand that he might be busy, but it's easy to make a quick reply.

i just want to make business with ABC

Just an FYI, props are not Jim's primary business and often take a back seat in terms of priority. You're best bet is to contact an experienced prop smith, such as Dasboata, who can not only supply you with the hardware, but likely answer all of your prop related questions as well.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

i'm not sure to understand why you talk about hardware ... but i don't want "just" few props, i have a web shop and i want to put ABC props in my shop

Quote Originally Posted by cacofonix View Post
    i'm not sure to understand why you talk about hardware ... but i don't want "just" few props, i have a web shop and i want to put ABC props in my shop
    I'm not so sure he's going to just package up a bulk order for your web shop when he's already very busy, its racing season I'm sure that takes priority.

Quote Originally Posted by cacofonix View Post
    Well, good luck with that. Many established businesses here in the states struggle to get enough ABC inventory to fill their respective demand.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)