Thread: I really don’t want to, but I need to (boat for sale)

Default I really don’t want to, but I need to (boat for sale)

Let me be honest. I really really don’t want to sell this boat. But I really need to do I can complete my gto project. I’m beating myself up about this. This boat is a masterpiece to put it lightly. It’s the last boat I’ve built for myself so I’ve taken everything I’ve learned over the years and applied it to this boat. I won’t lie, every time I pull this boat off the shelf and check it out, I amazed and it literally takes my breath away. Sounds silly I know and it’s not just because I built it. Pictures do this gem no justice whatsoever. I only ran it one weekend, I ran it on 2s and 3s. It does about 38-40mph on 2s and 56-60mph on 3s and depending on prop 78-90+ on 4s. Yea, this little boat will cruise at 90+ with ease. It’s 27” long and it’s called a mini zonda although my name for it is mini Rivercat. It does turn pretty well if your playing around. If your looking for a oval boat, this ain’t it. However, like I said it does turn pretty good under 50-60mph. It will handle some chop on lower voltages but don’t think your gonna hit 90 in chop. It’ll do it on smooth water with ripples.

I put lots of effort into this boat. I was extremely picky with hardware. I bought stuff for it that didn’t quite fit right. I machined hardware for it a couple times before being satisfied with the hardware on it. It’s beefy and very well made. The rudder is an easy to obtain speed master in case you bend it. The strut has sealed ball bearings in it. All the parts are powder coated not painted. I will offer support on parts for this boat for as long as the buyer owns it. You can ask anyone on this forum, I go out of my way to help people. I’m going to include pics and a walk around video. I’m asking $1000 shipped in the us for this boat. It will come with two sets of revolectrix batteries and I’ll let the buyer decide what cell count he wants. If you have a new telemetry spektrum radio I will include the telemetry receiver and temp sensor already installed. If you don’t have a newer spektrum radio I would like to keep it. And if no one buys it, I won’t be sad! :)

Parts list:
    27” carbon fiber Tfl mini zonda
    Honey comb carbon inlay
    Custom billet strut and rudder hardware
    Speedmaster strut, machined for ball bearing drive
    Speedmaster rudder
    Abc 1616 prop (or prop of choice)
    Tp power 3650 2900kv motor
    Swordfish 220X (newer swordfish with logging)
    Tapeless hatch seal system
    Spektrum 6240 servo
    Heavy duty custom made linkage rod
    Billet high quality no slack rod ends
    Billet servo arm
    Carbon fiber:
    Battery trays custom Cnc made
    Motor mount
    Servo mount
    High quality cooling line
    Custom made water pickup and rear topside exit with trim ring
    Modded Fightercat antenna mount
    Mbp collet
    .187 flex
    And I’m sure I left much more out

Last edited by kfxguy; 07-18-2018 at 08:39 AM.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Reserved for videos

32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

And one more video of the walk around

If you don’t want or need batteries I can take some money off. I just wanted to offer it complete as I can do all you have to do is hook up your radio. I can do $1050 shipped with no batteries or receiver.
    Last edited by kfxguy; 07-09-2018 at 01:56 PM.

I’m feeling generous today, so how about $1000 shipped in the us. With batteries. I’ll leave it at this price for a few days, if I get no bites on it, I’ll just keep it. I have ALOT of effort in this boat. And remember, if green ain’t your thang then I can change the green stuff out for you.

Would you take my Zonda-R hull and some cash?
    The one I was going to send you to convert.

I'll pay for the shipping and won't need radio or bats.
    Traxxas Spartan, RCBB Zonda-R, Promarine MTR, Proboat IMP 31 v3, PB UL-19, Bonzai FE 47 Skater

Quote Originally Posted by Zondar View Post
    Would you take my Zonda-R hull and some cash?
    The one I was going to send you to convert.

I'll pay for the shipping and won't need radio or bats.
    Hmmmm. Maybe. Can you send me some pics to my email? It’s Thibodeauxtravis@yahoo.com

Will do. No damage. 2 tops and noses full of foam! Got all original parts from B.B. 41” twin rocket. Let’s deal. Pic on way.
    Traxxas Spartan, RCBB Zonda-R, Promarine MTR, Proboat IMP 31 v3, PB UL-19, Bonzai FE 47 Skater

Quote Originally Posted by Zondar View Post
    Will do. No damage. 2 tops and noses full of foam! Got all original parts from B.B. 41” twin rocket. Let’s deal. Pic on way.
    I never got an email from you

I'll take it. Done
    You are the man!

Sale pending