Thread: Looking to buy brushless 1/8 unlimited hydroplane

Default Looking to buy brushless 1/8 unlimited hydroplane

Hello, I am a new member here. I am also new to the world of RC Boats, but not new to the hobby-grade RC world. I have been building and racing 1/10 and 1/8 scale off road vehicles for 25+ years. I am an avid Unlimited Hydroplane fan and attend the races in Detroit frequently.

I am looking to buy or build a 1/8 scale sized brushless boat. I am new to some of your terminology and wondered what FE stands for? I am looking for a complete boat, near complete boat (minus electronics, but ready for them) or possibly pay someone to build a boat for me. The boats I am interested in would be (in no particular order): Winston Eagle, Smokin Joe's, Circus Circus, Oh Boy! Oberto or Miss Budweiser. I am not looking to buy a boat that need repairs at this time. I am leaning towards a new build. However, I am looking for some real honest advice regarding what type of labor costs would be involved on top of purchasing the necessary kit, parts and pieces required to hire someone for complete new build. I have seen some absolutely incredible builds on here and would like one of my own. Looking for some help! Thank you in advance

Jason V.

Side note: I have over 200+ transactions on EBay with 100% positive feedback. I use PayPal and/or Venmo for payment.

This is a serious inquiry! TIA!
    Last edited by icemanj12; 06-25-2018 at 12:02 AM.

I got one for sale on here

Quote Originally Posted by meangenesracing View Post
    I got one for sale on here
    I am so new to this forum, I am still learning to navigate it. Where do I look to see what you have for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by icemanj12 View Post
    I am so new to this forum, I am still learning to navigate it. Where do I look to see what you have for sale?
    right here on "swap shop items for sale"

Quote Originally Posted by icemanj12 View Post
    Hello, I am a new member here. I am also new to the world of RC Boats, but not new to the hobby-grade RC world. I have been building and racing 1/10 and 1/8 scale off road vehicles for 25+ years. I am an avid Unlimited Hydroplane fan and attend the races in Detroit frequently.

I am looking to buy or build a 1/8 scale sized brushless boat. I am new to some of your terminology and wondered what FE stands for? I am looking for a complete boat, near complete boat (minus electronics, but ready for them) or possibly pay someone to build a boat for me. The boats I am interested in would be (in no particular order): Winston Eagle, Smokin Joe's, Circus Circus, Oh Boy! Oberto or Miss Budweiser. I am not looking to buy a boat that need repairs at this time. I am leaning towards a new build. However, I am looking for some real honest advice regarding what type of labor costs would be involved on top of purchasing the necessary kit, parts and pieces required to hire someone for complete new build. I have seen some absolutely incredible builds on here and would like one of my own. Looking for some help! Thank you in advance

Jason V.

Side note: I have over 200+ transactions on EBay with 100% positive feedback. I use PayPal and/or Venmo for payment.

This is a serious inquiry! TIA!
    Here is the one that meangenesracing has forsale on here. https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com...orks-1-8-scale
    Tommy Levescy sponsored by: RCJuice.com, Rawspeed, Scorpion Precision Performance, TC Racing, Triton RC, Oxidean Marine and Cencal Hobbies.
    Current Namba 1mile record holder: Pltd sport hydro 1:19:72 P-sport hydro 1:14:31

thanks for your help Namba328 I'm kinda computer illiterate lol

Jevmax has quite a few for sale, built and unbuilt.

https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com...ht=#post719423

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for