Thread: ABC 1716 props

Default ABC 1716 props

Does anyone have a set of ABC 1716 props for sale? Looking to make my Zelos Twin a little faster up top.

definitely need more bartle sauce so that you can laxmana it up and then murthy

EdBassmaster.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by 1SIK_RYD View Post

EdBassmaster.jpg
    What??

Translation "I've read those ABC props are good for about 10mph and are re-kahk-ulously fast"

Nice, thats what I hear

O.S.E have those props.

Contact dasboata, he can get you a pair.

Quote Originally Posted by 1SIK_RYD View Post

EdBassmaster.jpg
    Skippy why are you talking like mumbles?
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Quote Originally Posted by turbosrt View Post
    Does anyone have a set of ABC 1716 props for sale? Looking to make my Zelos Twin a little faster up top.
    The best props I’ve found for the Zelos is the 1814-17-45 when using the stock motor and speed control. The 1715’s didn’t seem to be any faster (I tested a few different combos on my Zelos) but the electrics were hotter and it wanted to blow over easier. I got 76mph out of mine all stock except 1814 props. I probably could have gotten more out of it. I did swap motors and on 4s it was almost as fast as it was on 6s with the stock motors and I used the same kv tp4050 motors. 2050kv to be exact.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Good luck getting your hands on some 1716's unless you are on a waiting list somewhere. If you're not you better get on dasboata's list ( dasboata@aol.com ) for a prepped pair that will make the hair stand up on your back when you run the boat with them on it..lol! Luckily I've been collecting them for a while now so I got one or two stashed away for hard times. Mine must have belonged to someone though because all of them have someone's name engraved on the hub of them.
    Last edited by MADRCER; 06-20-2018 at 10:23 PM. Reason: added more
    TFL Zonda (124mph), Miss Geico Zelos 36 (108mph), Veles 29 (91mph), Zelos Twin 36 (90mph), Miss Geico 29v3 (83.5mph), Sonicwake 36 V2 (83mph), Blackjack 42 (81mph), TFL Pursuit (79mph), UL-19 (75mph), Sonicwake 36 (73mph), Motley Crew (47.5mph), AquaCraft Rescue 17

Quote Originally Posted by MADRCER View Post
    Good luck getting your hands on some 1716's unless you are on a waiting list somewhere. If you're not you better get on dasboata's list ( dasboata@aol.com ) for a prepped pair that will make the hair stand up on your back when you run the boat with them on it..lol! Luckily I've been collecting them for a while now so I got one or two stashed away for hard times. Mine must have belonged to someone though because all of them have someone's name engraved on the hub of them.
    Haha nice. I have been chatting with Chris and he has some coming in tomorrow. They are definitely hard to come by right now.