Thread: Proboat formula fastech RTR

Default Proboat formula fastech RTR

I have a lightly used proboat formula fastech that I bought from my local hobby shop last year. It had been sitting up high on a shelf in the original box for many years. I made an offer on it and purchased it. The box was a little scuffed but the boat inside looked brand new. It may have been run previous to me buying it because it had a set of traxxas plugs soldered on. It also came with the old school am radio with retractable antennae. I soldered on a set of xt90 connectors and put a 2.4 radio tha I had from a duratrax model. I ran it a couple times at one of my local ponds on 4s. It’s been sitting on a shelf in my garage ever since. There are no visual flaws that I can see anywhere on the boat. The canopy and detail parts on this boat are delicate and snap off easily but everything appears to be in tact. I will ship it in the original box with everything pictured including the boat, stand, 2.4 radio. No trades, papal only, will ship for free to the lower 48 states only via usps economy shipping with insurance. $220/shipped

More pics....

In one of the pictures it looks like the nose of the boat was painted? did it hit something or was it dropped? Also it is a fiberglass hull and canopy?

No, the boat has no damage. yes, all fiberglass construction

Hey im pretty interested in this, i have one currently but its not in the greatest shape. EDIT: No PMs please sir..
    Last edited by Doug Smock; 07-07-2018 at 03:48 PM.

Do you still have this?