I'm thinking to make a cheaper alternative to scale looking drives for a twin using Speedmaster Struts... but I would like to use their adjustable Ball Joint Swivel Mount for the Drive/Stuff Tubes similar to those used in HPR/German scale drives... to make it more waterproof and easier to adjust.

Every drive I've seen uses the same or similar part so I was wondering if they are supplied by some manufacturer or hardware store? The kind that simply attaches to the hull using a single bolt and can fit a 10mm or bigger drive tube