Thread: Zelos Twin 36. Only ran a few times.

Default Zelos Twin 36. Only ran a few times.

***SOLD***

This is a wonderful boat, but it turns out the bodies of water I have near me are just too choppy to enjoy any R/C boat So off it goes to a good home!

I'm the 2nd owner. The first owner said he ran it twice and I believe him. It was totally flawless and still had that new boat smell. I've only run it twice as well (after checking mechanics and such). It runs great, i've just never been able to totally open it up because of the choppy water.

Unfortunately the hull now has a few very minor nicks in the fiberglass (see pics) that happened during transportation. The boat will ship in the original box with all original accessories (including RTR transmitter). No batteries are included.

Asking $500 with USPS shipping and tracking included anywhere in the lower 48. Paypal accepted, but I'd prefer something like zenmo, Zelle, etc. so I can avoid the fees. That's all negotiable however. I'm new to OSE, but am a regular member/seller/buyer on other hobby forums (helifreak.com) and eBay under the name "adamnyholt". I also have my own business of 10 years in Houston with a great reputation (www.nyholt.com). I promise I'm a good seller, and I will ship the boat within 3 days of receiving payment.

Adam Nyholt

DSC01384-SMALL.jpgDSC01385-SMALL.jpgDSC01391-SMALL.jpgDSC01389-SMALL.jpgDSC01386-SMALL.jpg
    Last edited by adamnyholt; 07-12-2018 at 02:46 PM. Reason: sold

Does this boat have the newer 3831 motors?

The back of the motor says DYNM3910. 2000kv 6-pole.

Super interested.
    Would it be possible to get some good pictures of the bottom of the hull (ride surfaces), and a couple better ones of the transom and interior please?
    Is there something wrong with the older motors that you know of? I'm surprised this is still available.

Thanks for your time!!

Quote Originally Posted by steinersamuel View Post
    Super interested.
    Would it be possible to get some good pictures of the bottom of the hull (ride surfaces), and a couple better ones of the transom and interior please?
    Is there something wrong with the older motors that you know of? I'm surprised this is still available.

Thanks for your time!!
    I'm SO sorry for the delay! Attached are more pics. Unfortunatley while I was re-binding the boat with the original remote a few days ago I must've set the canopy face down and it scratched a bit on the top I'll knock $10 off for that little cosmetic ding.

Regarding the motors, I've not heard anything bad about them. I reviewed the boat extensively before I bought it and never heard of a problem. This model certainly runs great.

IMG_0759.jpgIMG_0760.jpgIMG_0761.jpgIMG_0762.jpgIMG_0763.jpg

More pics, including the new scuff on top.IMG_0754.jpgIMG_0764.jpg