Thread: HPR is Out of Business (Again)

Default HPR is Out of Business (Again)

So the new guys who took over HPR's business are now... out of business. again.

https://www.facebook.com/hprpowerboat/

Too bad. Hanspeter is building himself one final hull for retirement. Glad I was able to buy one of his hulls before he put the tools away.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Sounds more like they are tired of dealing with general-public dreamers that have no intention or ability to actually purchase, and instead are selling only to former customers and referral customers.

First I have heard of this. Sad...
    Pursuit: T-180, TP 4060/1620kv. Genesis: T-180, GoolRC 2000kv. UL-1: Bone stock. MHZ Tsunami: Full tilt SAW project!

Some guys on hydromarine.de forum have mentioned that their quality was/is good. Wouldn’t mind to actually see some actual pictures of some though.

What do you guys think - is the HPR5009 the exact “style” or look of the HPR99... I’ve always liked the look of the HPR5009 compared to old HPR115

I've been working with model boating for the last thirty three years and I DO know how difficult is to keep high standart levels of quality at a reasonable cost...sad to know this!
    Gill
    GO FAST AND TURN RIGHT !
    www.grsboats.com.br

But there is nothing like HPR in terms of design or even quality though? MHZ hulls don't look like anything as good

Agreed.
    GO FAST AND TURN RIGHT !
    www.grsboats.com.br

Quote Originally Posted by Mike W View Post
    Sounds more like they are tired of dealing with general-public dreamers that have no intention or ability to actually purchase, and instead are selling only to former customers and referral customers.
    Is this statement based off of any official info? I would very much like to get another hull by the end of the year.