after having a real ruff month or 2 with a spigelian hernia right on top of my kidney transplant non operatable,,,, ,spasms in my colon,,, and a really bad back flare up,,, besides the pain, it puts me in a terrible mood, and I don't have patience for anyone or any thing,, yes more then usual,,, pretty much consumed with pain,,,although I still did my orders and had a record braking month of 148 props,, I concentrated more on getting my orders out then taking new one,,,, Well anyway to all those I offended this is why , and sorry to say this goes on from time to time with me because Iv been sick with kidney disease since 1999 so please understand it's always better to give me a part number,, I don't do information ,I do props, and I come from a nitro/gas back ground, Also not having the props in stock that everyone wants is very frustrating for me,,and just make everything worse,, anyway this is what has been going on ,, if I was rude to you I apologize,,,,,, today is the 1st day I am feeling better and am compelled to write this thanks Chris