Thread: Michigan Property with Private Pond

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Michigan Property with Private Pond

Hey Guys,
    Those that don't know, I'm a real estate appraiser. I had to put this out there for anyone who may be interested. I see this as an ideal place for an individual thick in this hobby and a location capable of hosting club racing along with possible larger events.

So this is a log looking cabin at 1,534 sf with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and a full walk-out basement. It sets on a private pond with a nice sized barn and possible drivers stand close to the water. This pond is ideal size for an oval course and even enough to add an offset buoy for offshore. Additionally, there is a second pond to the NW which is longer and narrower and could be enough for SAW. There are a couple other residential properties around the ponds with only one looking like its occupied year a round. I could be wrong about that.

I conducted a property inspection on this recently. It is (???) currently under contract for sale, but that may be changing soon as the closing needs to occur by 6/12/18 or the property will be in possession of the lender and will be later offered as a foreclosure sale. Based on a conversation with the listing agent it appears that may be what happens unless a cash buyer shows up quick and has the means to get a sale closed before 6/12/18.

This property is at 11500 Furbush Road in Holly Twp, MI. That’s about 45 miles NW of Detroit and 10 miles SE of Flint. Or about 20 miles west of Leonard where the 2018 FE Nationals is being held. It does set just west of a major highway (I-75), but the view and noise is pretty well screened by large pine trees. It’s currently offered at $219,900 by Ryan Newman with Re/Max Select. He can be reached at (248) 600-2048.

Anyway… I’m not advertising this for any benefit to myself. Just passing along a sweet honey hole that I’d love to see a fellow boater make good use out of.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dethow; 06-01-2018 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Spelling Error
    Have fun with that....