Thread: Miss geico 29 v3 query

Default Miss geico 29 v3 query

Having broken the bank to get one of the last miss geico v3's (new) in the UK , im nowvfaced with the realisation that the only batteries i currently have which might suit are a pair of 3700 mah Zippy Compacts rated at 40c and 3S, would they be O.K? or is it not adviseable to run what wil be a 6S set up from the off, the boart is tge standard set up,with standard prop, 2000kv 6 pole Dynamite motor, and 120A dynamite esc.
    I havent got a huge run area either over here. If its not a good idea, ive got some smaller capacity 2600-2700 3s ,but no 2s available at present.

For oval race or playing around its not good to use 6s battery power on a motor that has more than 1500 kv,s. your motor which is a 2000 kv is ok for 5s maximum but better for 4s. not sure if its worth the risk using 6s with your 2000 motor as something will burn. what about using your 3s packs wired up in Parallel , this will give you safe running and longer run times plus you could use a larger prop to push the hull faster.

I ran my BJ29 V3 on 6s all stick with a x642 prop and had no issues with 5 min runs time on 5000 packs. Don’t go any bigger then this prop though. With 3700, expect 3.5min run times.