Thread: 1/10th Scale

Default 1/10th Scale

I WAS HOLDING ON TO THIS BOAT JUST TO LOOK AT BECAUSE MY FIRST JOB WAS AT VALU-MART IN WA. $1.435 AN HR. IT WAS BUILT BY MARK BEATTY IN AND IS BIRH WOOD COVERED WITH 3OZ. F/B CLOTH. IT WEIGHS ONLY 4.3lbs WITH THE MOTOR, DUMMY MOTOR AND HARDWARE. I DRILLED OUT THE STRUT TO RUN BEARINGS AND WILL INCLUDE BEARINGS FOR THE STRUT AND NEWER DYNAMITE MOTOR. IT WILL NEED A DIGETAL SERVO AND RADIO. IT ALSO NEEDS A SPRING LOADED BALL CONNECTER ON THE 4-40 RODS HOLDING THE COWL DOWN IN THE STERN. THE BOAT IS EXTREMELY FAST AND LOVES R0UGH WATER. IT IS VERY NICE AND HAS BEEN RACED. I TRIED TO TAKE GOOD PICS TO BE REAL CLEAR. IF YOU WANT MORE PICS PM ME WITH YOUR EMAIL. THE DECK HAS 2 PLACES WHERE I WAS WORKING WITH CA GLUE AND IT GOT ON THE PAINT. I WOULD HAVE DONE MORE DAMAGE TRYING TO TAKE IT OFF SO I LEFT IT. I HAVE ABOUT [40] 1974 VALU-MART SEAFAIR BUTTONS THAT GO WITH IT.

I WANT $275 U PAY FRT.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Valu-mart 1/10th scale

Very fast boat. Very light. THE COLOR PAINT IS THE EXACT COLOR CODE OF THE REAL BOAT
    $275 u pay frt
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by G.Rose; 05-07-2018 at 02:44 PM.

thank you

is it set up to turn right?
    is an esc included?
    is prop shaft and prop included?
    thanks

jack

I will include the aquacraft esc. If u pay $275. You would have to put the rudder on the port side and the turn fin would have to be put on the other sponson. It is a simple change. It is setup to go left. The shaft and prop are included. Extra bearings so you can keep the motor fresh and extra shaft bearings also. I have an old tactic radio and recv. I will throw in if u don't have a radio. The attenna is brokek but works great. The only thing u will need is a digetal servo and servo mount. Of course if u go to the right the prop i have will have to be changed to a standard rotation prop. [counter clock wise.
    Lmk

I think I will pass on it. very nice boat though. thank you for the response.

jack

Ill take it if you do $275 shipped.

What would be price if it was picked up?

I’ll take it ether way.

Sold to Moonie

Antonio, Please let me know your understanding of my last PM. I am leaving for WA. in a few min. I don't want to pack these things for 4 months