Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 46 of 46

Thread: Mystic ARTR 1140mm 44" from Germany, how good is it.

  1. #31

    Default

    One recommendation is ABC 2216-3 CR which i am trying to get, and thanks.

  2. #32

    Default

    That sure looks like alot of motor for those little esc's

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dmitry100 View Post
    That sure looks like alot of motor for those little esc's
    1526275969990256785967.jpg

    I have pulled 380 amps out of them in a car, software is set up at 398 amps to cut out, isent that enough?
    Last edited by Speedfreek; 05-14-2018 at 01:33 AM.

  4. #34

    Default

    I think 2 blade props would be more suited for SAW.

  5. #35

    Default

    Yes 2 blade for saw and 3 for oval. I would go for 2218 or 2219 2 blade if your going for max speed.

    Mark

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rol243 View Post
    I think 2 blade props would be more suited for SAW.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Speedfreek; 05-14-2018 at 01:35 AM.

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkF View Post
    Yes 2 blade for saw and 3 for oval. I would go for 2218 or 2219 2 blade if your going for max speed.

    Mark
    Thanks mark will have a look at them .

  8. #38

    Default

    Look what arrived today
    20180514_213421.jpg
    Just placed the ESC in there to see if the hatch shuts
    20180514_190007.jpg
    20180514_190015.jpg
    What to do first

  9. #39

    Default

    Very nice. Should be a rocket when your all done.

    Mark

  10. #40

    Default

    Yes thats a very nice looking hull.

  11. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkF View Post
    Very nice. Should be a rocket when your all done.

    Mark
    It will be

  12. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rol243 View Post
    Yes thats a very nice looking hull.
    Very sharp lines, like a knife , the one thing i did not like is the motor mount it is only 3mm should be 6mm, need to support the rear of the motor now

  13. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speedfreek View Post
    Very sharp lines, like a knife , the one thing i did not like is the motor mount it is only 3mm should be 6mm, need to support the rear of the motor now
    My son purchased an additional pair of mounts from MHZ for his 114 so will laminate two mounts together to give him the required thickness.

  14. #44

    Default

    Wahoo, there is gonna be some speed on here this year.

  15. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    My son purchased an additional pair of mounts from MHZ for his 114 so will laminate two mounts together to give him the required thickness.
    Yea that's what i am thinking go thicker there and not worry about rear support mount.
    Last edited by Speedfreek; 05-14-2018 at 08:24 PM.

  16. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by srislash View Post
    Wahoo, there is gonna be some speed on here this year.
    I hope so

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •