Thread: Keith bradley boats

Default Keith bradley boats

As the title states is he still selling boats ?
    Looking for a Cat hull saw specs and as they say Bullet proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedfreek View Post
    As the title states is he still selling boats ?
    Looking for a Cat hull saw specs and as they say Bullet proof.
    I have been looking for that answer and I get the website link, or the yes I think so. The fact of the matter is I have reached out to him in every possible way I know, including personal email from when he in-layed my boat, and have yet to get a response. So I think not

Quote Originally Posted by Tbauer View Post
    I have been looking for that answer and I get the website link, or the yes I think so. The fact of the matter is I have reached out to him in every possible way I know, including personal email from when he in-layed my boat, and have yet to get a response. So I think not
    That's what i thought

I seem to remember reading that he was getting out of the business, but can’t remember where. Tony and I share the same disability - CRS. With his website at a minimum level and the forum closed (too bad, that was a great resource) it appears he’s gone, at least for the moment.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Thanks Fluid

Yes I'm sorry to hear that but thank you for the update he will truly be missed hopefully he'll be able to come back

I text him but got no reply. He never really was good at communication. Probably part of his demise. I’m still around but just don’t post here as much. Still building boats for people. Not really running my own. I have more fun building than running.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Kfxguy.......almost hate to say it but...feel the same as you..been building many years...don't run as much...but love building them.......

Quote Originally Posted by kfxguy View Post
    I text him but got no reply. He never really was good at communication. Probably part of his demise. I’m still around but just don’t post here as much. Still building boats for people. Not really running my own. I have more fun building than running.
    I truly do hope he is ok, most people do not just fall off the planet without a reason. It was literally a flip of a switch... Hard to believe nobody here has any info on him........ He was real sharp and did quality work

He posts on the facebook groups from time to time. Saw him at the Mini Shootout last August as well. He just sold a large MHZ 185 Miss Geico cat for $8,500.

MG185.jpg
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Quote Originally Posted by fweasel View Post
    He posts on the facebook groups from time to time. Saw him at the Mini Shootout last August as well. He just sold a large MHZ 185 Miss Geico cat for $8,500.

MG185.jpg
    That may be true but it's been about a year on his own Facebook and he doesn't respond to private messages or his own cell phone text really strange behavior for a guy that was so popular

Sometimes priorities change, or just interests for that matter.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Quote Originally Posted by fweasel View Post
    Sometimes priorities change, or just interests for that matter.
    I hope that's all it is