O.k. i have 2 of these catamarans,and no excuses,i ADORE caramarans,particularly fast electric types, these are a good choice if you dont want too much hassle before you run them ,as they are available RTR ,and in this case RTR means what it says, though you can get a non RTR version also(PNP)but curiously Banggood charge MORE for that.. For those who have not experienced this boat ,all i can say is you get a good handling fast catamaran 70 cms(27.559inches) long that comes with an 1800 kv brushless outrunner (watercooled) and a waterproof and watercooled 40A esc. This is described as 4s capable,though i must admit i run mine on 3s 2600 - 2650 mah 25- 50 nano tecs,or 40c Zippy Flightmax, and it seems quite fast on those with very decent run times. The boat is pretty watertight too, and has a littlecand i mean little, rubber drain plug on the stern. On the water the Atomic is quite impressive as it scoots across the pond at a very respectable speed, 60KPH is claimed though i would think that would be a somewhat ambitious claim in most conditions. Nonetheless this is certainly a very impressive a to date a rewarding and hassle free boat,the only downsides might be its ABS construction for purists who only cofirm to fibreglass, and the sometimes dubious quality of the pre-applied graphics,which i wondered if an inebriated chimp had applied!!!. But minor gripes which havent dulled the pleasure and entertainment for relatively low cost this excellent catamaran provides.