Thread: Proboat Impulse 31 V3 (upgraded) (No Motor)

Default Proboat Impulse 31 V3 (upgraded) (No Motor)

This Proboat impulse 31 V3 is the perfect boat! It’s fast, and has many upgraded parts, these include: OSE flex shaft, OSE turn fins, Octura x447 three blade prop and OSE CNC prop. I am also including the stock prop, stock turn find, stock drive shaft, two extra drain plugs, and a run timer with batteries. This boat has several little chips, but I touched everything up and it is completely waterproof. It also has several cosmetic scratches as you can see in the pictures. I am not selling it with the motor, but I am including everything else. I do have the original box and am shipping with USPS. I want $240 for this boat. And I am willing to nigotiate. I am throwing a brand new 2000kv motor that comes with the miss geico V3. Or I will sell it with the stock motor for $330
    image1.jpegimage2.jpegimage3.jpegimage4.jpegimage5.jpeg
    Last edited by Drake1228; 04-14-2018 at 04:05 PM.

I will also throw in a brand new 2000kv motor that comes with the miss geico 29 V3

Where in the Mitten are you located?

Quote Originally Posted by Drake1228 View Post
    I will also throw in a brand new 2000kv motor that comes with the miss geico 29 V3
    You already mentioned that in your first post. When you say "throw in" it usually means, well to me at least, that you will include or add to the original deal, in this case price. So is it $240 without motor or your throwing in a Miss Geico 29 V3 motor or is it $330 with motor as stated in first post.

Sorry, this has already sold