Thread: Looking for Insane FE30 or Blazer 21FE

Default Looking for Insane FE30 or Blazer 21FE

Looking for either.
    Radio gear not needed.

thanks
    Jack

2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

Picked up a UL 1 two days ago totally out of the blue from a friend back in IL.

That Insane FE 30 is one heck of a deal, but I will have to pass for now.

Jack

I had one of the first UL-1's. It was an excellent investment, a total fun runner and I learned a bunch about hydros with it.
    Enjoy !!

Tony
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

I agree, the UL-1 is a great boat to start on hydros! The boat is fast for its size/weight and gives the driver a great rush! You can’t go wrong starting there... I’ve got an eyeball on the FE30....

Quote Originally Posted by properchopper View Post
    Wow, one tempting boat you got there! I wish I didn’t see that post!

the UL 1 is a great boat.

I had many of them to play with before I retired from Hobbico (owner of Aquacraft).
    I actually did product support and warranty for the boats.

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by jakal View Post
    the UL 1 is a great boat.

I had many of them to play with before I retired from Hobbico (owner of Aquacraft).
    I actually did product support and warranty for the boats.

Jack
    I believe mine was the first of the original batch to have the turn fin rip out. No prob; fixed it myself. Re-did sponson AoA for more stability when propped up. Valuable learning experience

Buy the FE30 and the only product support you'll need is a clean pair of undershorts after a few WFO laps !