Thread: Aq sv27

Default Aq sv27

Old-school SV27. Couple dings here and there from racing in the stock class, but never had any major damage. Reinforced the transom a bit after first purchasing it. Stock ESC and motor setup. 5.5's were put on the battery connectors. Had an updated shaft, but was unable to locate that. Probably used on another boat. Including another shaft and collet that can be cut as a replacement. (Original shaft has that "factory wiggle".)
    $120 OBO shipped in the lower 48.
    Attached Images Attached Images

If there's a TX/RX I'll take it if you can you do it for $100

Quote Originally Posted by Quietlee View Post
    Old-school SV27. Couple dings here and there from racing in the stock class, but never had any major damage. Reinforced the transom a bit after first purchasing it. Stock ESC and motor setup. 5.5's were put on the battery connectors. Had an updated shaft, but was unable to locate that. Probably used on another boat. Including another shaft and collet that can be cut as a replacement. (Original shaft has that "factory wiggle".)
    $120 OBO shipped in the lower 48.

If still available, I will take it. PM me please

BP - hope you weren't thinking this was originally set up with a Tactic Tx/Rx system. This was produced before they started offering the DSM setups. I've got the original 75mhz Tx, but haven't run across the Rx in a while. Could check and swap some crystals around to see if a Hitec Rx will work with the AQ Tx?
    You do have first crack at it.
    Want to let it go to the "dude"?

Ok Lee, let dude have it. This was going to be an addition to the other boats that I have for the neighborhood kids, grandkids, nieces and nephews to use when they come over. But, it's always better to have extras so that no one has to wait for their turn. . . .thank you though for letting me have first crack at it.

Brian, with the "entertaining" you've got going on you may need the mini mono thats sitting on my shelf....

Dude - it's yours. PM sent.

Great. Sending

Lee sent you a pm regarding the mini mono. Yes, I have rc cars and boats for all the kids to use. Trying to get the youngsters into RC and keep them out of trouble. So another little boat like the mini mono would be great for the smaller kids. So just waiting on your reply so that you could send everything together in case I get the mini mono too.

SV is on the road. Hopefully it gets out of town before the 6-12" of snow hits here.
    Guess we're not doing a pond clean up/set up day tomorrow. Still have ice on the pond too!