Thread: Groveland, FL - Fun Run - Saturday April 14th

Default Groveland, FL - Fun Run - Saturday April 14th

If you have a RC boat in the Central Florida area, bring it out for a fun run April 14th. This is an informal event, trying to meet / get others interested in the hobby.
    IMG_0104.jpg

FINALLY JOINED AND FOUND WHAT IM LOOKING FOR. I have 4-5 boats and I’m looking to find some guys who are interested as well. I can only go with the wife for so long lol.

tried to get off work that day but was denied. Maybe I'll get sick that day and fell asleep and woke up in Groveland. .

Sorry, I can't make it. Sounds like fun. Please post a report and some pictures.
    Ron - The Villages, FL

https://castawaysboatworx.org/

If you are unable to make it this weekend, someone is usually at the lake on Sundays from 10am to 2ish.

Quote Originally Posted by M3Bluegsr View Post
    If you are unable to make it this weekend, someone is usually at the lake on Sundays from 10am to 2ish.
    Is it every Sundays that a few of you guys meet up there and have some fun? I know zooma invited me to come and check them out last year I believe on a Saturday but I work weekends. Next time I'll put my request early if I know 3-4 weeks in advance. I'm still trying though for tomorrow. I've been asking my coworkers if they want to pick up my shift tomorrow as a switch is too late. I haven't given up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bp9145 View Post
    Is it every Sundays that a few of you guys meet up there and have some fun? I know zooma invited me to come and check them out last year I believe on a Saturday but I work weekends. Next time I'll put my request early if I know 3-4 weeks in advance. I'm still trying though for tomorrow. I've been asking my coworkers if they want to pick up my shift tomorrow as a switch is too late. I haven't given up.
    It is almost every Sunday, look up Lake County RC Speeders on Fbook for more info.

P.S. Was a great time, thanks to those who came out. Here are some pictures from Saturday:

https://paulbekemeyer.smugmug.com/La...Boating-Event/

Quote Originally Posted by Bp9145 View Post
    My club races on the first and third Saturdays at Veterans Park in Fruitland Park, FL. So far, we've only had a few guest racers, typically a friend of a member. The town parks dept does require NAMBA membership for insurance.
    Ron - The Villages, FL

https://castawaysboatworx.org/