Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flier ESC calibrate

Quote Originally Posted by srislash View Post
    Ok did you calibrate it? By this I mean turn on Transmitter, hold throttle full, plug in battery to ESC( it has to be hooked up to receiver), wait for a beep indicating it read full throttle, then release the trigger to neutral and there should be more beeps indicating it read neutral. Then unplug everything and plug back in and all should be fine.

I have been in your shoes here I just am not recalling the ‘ahah’ moment, haha
    Are you not suppose to HOLD FULL throttle, plug in battery while you hold full throttle , wait for a beep indicating it read full throttle, then release the trigger to neutral and there should be more beeps indicating it read neutral. Then unplug everything and plug back in and all should be fine.

Larry
    Past NAMBA- P Mono -1 Mile Race Record holder
    Past NAMBA- P Sport -1 Mile Race Record holder
    Bump & Grind Racing Props -We Like Em Smooth & Wet

I’m sure it’s an American sudo name,I’m in contact with them now ,thank you ,

So I’m talking to Cathy,sending it to James Shaw, the RMA # is listed as his mobile # but is the same 20 diget number that is under all the Chinese writing ,hey they get over the language barrier anyway they can,works for me,

ttt for future reference

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12