Thread: Hydro

Default Hydro SOLD

I put this together 6yrs ago for my granddaughters 13th birthday. She loved Pink. She pasted away 1 week before. I put it away, way a way, I pulled out since I am selling everything to see anyone would be interested. It is ABS 24x12" and has hardware including shaft and motor mount. Runs on 2S at least that's what I was going to run.
    $20 I'll box it up but you pay the frt.

faith copy.jpgfaith.jpg

SOLD TO MOONIE
    Last edited by G.Rose; 03-23-2018 at 10:10 AM.

While I do not have any interest in the boat I just wanted to express my heartfelt condolences for your loss. That is a terrible thing for a parent or grandparent to experience.

I'll take it.

OK its yours. Antonio I have been working selling stuff since 4:30 am and came back from the PO for the 7th time . I will mark it sold but I will contact you Mon. on the shipping to make sure you want it. Please PM me with your address. I will mark it sold until Mon. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you Tony. She died of CF. My oldest granddaughter has it too. She is 21 life expect. 35. but they are finding things every year. Funny thing about this boat Faith had a blanky that wore out to a pencil strip. The driver is blonde and had that strip as a Pink scarf. LOL

If for some reason this dose nott sell I want in line I have a granddaughter I'd love to have it for.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Moonie PM sent

Was wondering why the ESC thread was closed with the 180 and 240 in it isn't the 180 still available?

Mooney bought the 180 and the hydro I had listed for $20. I just sent him a quote with shipping on the hydro. He is supposed to get back to me on the whole deal. If he doesn't want the 180 I will let you know

Sorry I'll take it.

Moonie PM sent
    Just a reminder for sellers:

Swap Shop Forum Rule #6: “ALL offers and deals must be done on the forum and NOT in private messages.”

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for