Thread: Wtb abc1716

Default Wtb abc1716

Looking for S&B abc 1716 prop. PayPal ready.

Thanks for that option. I was seeing if someone they were looking to sell to help them out.

Bonzi is a good source for ABC, they're always trying to maintain stock, but their website inventory isn't always up to date, so I would call them first before buying on the website. You can also try Chris Hoffmann (Dasboata) here on OSE by PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by eric113 View Post
    Thanks for that option. I was seeing if someone they were looking to sell to help them out.
    Its a real popular prop with the release of the last two Proboat boats, so I'm not sure you're going to find any second hand. Regardless, hope you find one.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

I was not at all saying not to buy props from Chris. I thought you were looking for a raw. If I want props b/s already that is who I get mine from or from swap shop.

Quote Originally Posted by fweasel View Post
    Its a real popular prop with the release of the last two Proboat boats, so I'm not sure you're going to find any second hand. Regardless, hope you find one.
    Yea once people saw a few videos of one or two of those boats mentioned above and one Zelos 36 running that prop and entering into uncharted territories in the mph category the interest in that prop rose pretty quickly didn't it.... That prop is currently backordered at dasboata.com and Bonzi is out of stock at the moment as well. I normally get notified from both vendors when it's in stock but it was out of stock as of last week.
    TFL Zonda (124mph), Miss Geico Zelos 36 (108mph), Veles 29 (91mph), Zelos Twin 36 (90mph), Miss Geico 29v3 (83.5mph), Sonicwake 36 V2 (83mph), Blackjack 42 (81mph), TFL Pursuit (79mph), UL-19 (75mph), Sonicwake 36 (73mph), Motley Crew (47.5mph), AquaCraft Rescue 17

Props4u Sholund may have one. He does really good work as well

Quote Originally Posted by eric113 View Post
    Looking for S&B abc 1716 prop. PayPal ready.
    I should have them here today drop me a PM thanks Chris