This is a video made on the same day as the DF29 video posted earlier. I've been working on this boat trying to make it turn as well as it can while still keeping decent speed on the straights. I've added a side strake to the left side, to help it skid better and not catch and flip as easily in the corners. This has helped, along with finding the right spot for the batteries and looking for the right spot to put the strut to make it work on the oval. This boat runs on two, 6S@5000mah batteries wired in parallel for a total of 10,000mah total capacity. It is equipped with a Swordfish Pro 200A 2-6S ESC coupled to a Leopard 4082, 1450kv motor turning an ABC 1716-17-45, 2-bladed prop. It's not wide open very often because I'm pretty leery about this boat and trying to learn it's habits. It still is catching in the corners, mostly on the far end because I'm not rolling out of the rudder early and smoothly enough. The boat also flips when it hits a very strong head wing gust at the end of the video. This boat used to flip all the time, even on calm days, until I put a reverse-lift wing on the front. This has reduced the straight run flipping tremendously, but she can still get light! I shouldn't have gunned it in the head wind, but I just had to try, you know what I mean? Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/Nei98nK5fHA