Hi All, I'm finally figuring out this GoPro camera I got. I have it mounted on my head. I'm quite a distance from where the boat is running and the vid is mostly at 3X zoom, so kinda grainy. I should be driving the boat from the side of this course, but its quite a walk. I but can hardly see the far turn, so I guess I just need to hike on over there. The wind was gusting up to 20mph on this day, but the water is in decent shape. This boat has two, 4S@5000mah battery packs running in parallel for 10,000mah run. I cut this video short, it runs for nearly 10 minutes. It has a T180 ESC turning a Leopard 4074 2200kv motor. I'm running the small prop, a Prather B215. Since putting in so much battery, I've had to re-balance the boat's CG. This run looks pretty good and includes a small stinger adjustment upwards. I really like running this little boat. Working on it is difficult because everything is so close, glad to have it worked out pretty closely now. Time to prop up to an M445 or ABC 1715-17-45!

YouTube Link: https://youtu.be/Fon9jIi9SyM