Thread: A new esc for Bill S....

Default A new esc for Bill S....

Bill here is a new one for ya.

http://www.sinusleistungssteller.de/sls602.html

You can power your next 72" mono with it.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

I have seen those, aren't they something crazy?!?!
    :::::::::::::::. It's NEVER fast enough! .:::::::::::::::

60 volts will kill ya at 200 amps!
    Steven Vaccaro

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    60 volts will kill ya at 200 amps!
    Quite quickly too!!!!!!
    MMGMMarine
    RobertsonRacing

This brings up a good point. Higher voltage means higher amperage and thus higher voltage has more potential to kill. It takes only 100mA to stop your heart. A standard 9V battery can kill you.

A sailor took a Simpson 260 volt meter probe in each hand to measure his bodily resistance from thumb to thumb, but the probes had sharp tips, and in his excitement he pressed his thumbs hard enough against the probes to break the skin. Once the salty conducting fluid known as blood was available, the current from the multimeter travelled right across the sailor's heart, disrupting the electrical regulation of his heartbeat. He died before he could record his Ohms.

This has been calculated to produce 90 milliamperes to the heart.

Be Careful!
    ReddyWatts fleet photo
    M1 Supercat - Neu 1527 1Y, 8s / Mean Machine- Feigao 580, 8s, 120 HV esc
    Mean Machine - Feigao 540 14XL, 8s, 100 amp HV esc, X537/3

I think i'll think twice about licking a 9V battery to see if it's still good now...
    My prop hasn't been wet in a while.

Yep...no more licking 9v...do it all the time.

I did get a big jolt when I was younger...came in wet after swimming at the lake house and had to reset the hot water heater at my dads...reached around there and zap...threw me 6 feet across and I hit the fridge. Burnt both fingers...in and out. My father in-law said you were lucky it was not 110v and that it was 220...for some reason less amps or something. All I know is I am pretty sure I wet myself.

Yes, I was stupid like that....it was just a buttom to hit but guess I made a connection.

That's why I only use one hand (helps to prevent the current from passing over the heart).

I also negotiated with my wife when we got married and bought a non-conductive wedding band (titanium) so I don't cut my fingers off! LOL.

ReadyWatts, you hit it right on the head. I've heard of this many times. Be warned of ANY current passing over the heart. If it tingles, you're already well on your way
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

Quote Originally Posted by Meniscus View Post

I also negotiated with my wife when we got married and bought a non-conductive wedding band (titanium) so I don't cut my fingers off! LOL.
    Talk bout getting off track..... Here I go...

The new rage is titanium and stainless wedding bands. You know what the best feature of this metal is for guys? They cant be sized. Gain a few pounds and you now have an excuse for not having to wear a ring anylonger.
    Steven Vaccaro