Thread: ZOP Power 22.2V 4000mAh 6S 60C XT60 Plug Lipo Battery

Default ZOP Power 22.2V 4000mAh 6S 60C XT60 Plug Lipo Battery

While having an odd sounding name, these batteries have gained some acceptance in the community with the main criticism being that some batteries are padded out with foam, with misleading amp hour ratings making them appear more a bargain than they are.

The intent of this posting is to advise that the eBay listings are misleading in that the wrong package dimensions are given. The listings state the size as 155 mm X 48 mm X 27 mm. I thought that it was odd being so thin in relation to other batteries from more "reputable" suppliers. After investigation, a search returned Banggood with the same battery but listed as 40 mm thick, not 27 mm as on several eBay listings.

I had a situation where I needed a 6s battery and the 27 mm size quoted was just perfect, so I purchased two of them. It was shortly afterwards that I wondered how the pack could be so thin when I researched further and found the 40 mm size which makes the packs unsuitable for me. I am still awaiting arrival but will no doubt find a project to use them.

Edit: it is quite likely the battery is actually thicker than the 40 mm that Banggood states as comparable 6s 60C batteries are around 158 mm X 50 mm X 58 mm.
    Last edited by Old School; 02-27-2018 at 07:09 PM.