Thread: 2018 NAMBA "Lonestar" Nationals (Donations/Sponsorship Opportunities)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 2018 NAMBA "Lonestar" Nationals (Donations/Sponsorship Opportunities)

Hello everyone. As you already know, the 2018 NAMBA "Lonestar" Nationals will be held in Carrollton, Texas on October 20-27,2018. This event will be hosted by the Dallas R/C Thunderboats. We are in the process of initial contact with potential race sponsors. We are in need of Class Sponsors, Race Program Advertisers, Raffle Donations as well as banners and possibly goodie-bag/welcome package items.

I have been contacting companies individually, but I am bound to miss a few. We also hope that other individuals might be interested in Donating/Sponsoring as well. Please take a look at the lists below and I hope that there is some level of sponsorship that you will be interested in.

Click [Here - to download Class Sponsorship Form] to mail in with your payment.

Click [Here - to download Race Program Sponsorship Form] to mail in with your payment.

Also, if you are interested in downloading a general sponsor request letter you can do so by [Clicking Here - General Sponsor Request Letter]

Thank you so much and I sincerely look forward to working with you!

Tim Martin
    Gone On Racing
    rcboatracer@yahoo.com
    (972) 839-2688
    Last edited by Gone On Racing; 10-09-2018 at 02:03 PM.