Thread: 2018 NAMBA "Lonestar" Nationals (Donations/Sponsorship Opportunities)

Default 2018 NAMBA "Lonestar" Nationals (Donations/Sponsorship Opportunities)

Hello everyone. As you already know, the 2018 NAMBA "Lonestar" Nationals will be held in Carrollton, Texas on October 20-27,2018. This event will be hosted by the Dallas R/C Thunderboats. We are in the process of initial contact with potential race sponsors. We are in need of Class Sponsors, Race Program Advertisers, Raffle Donations as well as banners and possibly goodie-bag/welcome package items.

I have been contacting companies individually, but I am bound to miss a few. We also hope that other individuals might be interested in Donating/Sponsoring as well. Please take a look at the lists below and I hope that there is some level of sponsorship that you will be interested in.

Click [Here - to download Class Sponsorship Form] to mail in with your payment.

Click [Here - to download Race Program Sponsorship Form] to mail in with your payment.

Also, if you are interested in downloading a general sponsor request letter you can do so by [Clicking Here - General Sponsor Request Letter]

Thank you so much and I sincerely look forward to working with you!

Tim Martin
    Gone On Racing
    rcboatracer@yahoo.com
    (972) 839-2688
    Last edited by Gone On Racing; 10-09-2018 at 02:03 PM.

Thanks to Giant Power/Mojo Racing Products for sponsoring p-limited sport hydro!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thanks Rattlesnake RC for sponsoring electric 1/8 scale!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thanks to Pro Marine RC for sponsoring P-Ltd cat and mono!

Thanks to Steven and OSE for sponsoring P mono!

Thanks to Insane Boats for sponsoring High points Overall and Gas!

I clearly need to rethink my race hosting goals. $9340 worth of sponsorship potential. Then maybe 100 racers at 3 boats average for another 4k. Um.........wow.
    Noisy person

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.Davis View Post
    I clearly need to rethink my race hosting goals. $9340 worth of sponsorship potential. Then maybe 100 racers at 3 boats average for another 4k. Um.........wow.
    The class sponsorship goes towards trophies and the entry fee includes the banquet. There's not much left over. There's also pins, patches, program, etc that have to be paid for. No wow left!! We rely on the donations to try and make up the difference, every little bit helps. Maybe ask some of the previous hosts to see what they made.

Oscar

I could but I've hosted 4 FE nats. One year we had 522 entries. Think I had around a 6k budget that year. So I have a point of reference. I've traveled to 6 nats. I think it's 6. Probably shouldn't count spring nats and northern nats. That's more of a name than a "nationals". No offense to the Atlanta fellas.

Guess my priorities are screwed up. You guys do what ya gotta to keep all the balls in there air.
    Noisy person

BTW We just hosted the FE nationals without a single class sponsor. Zero.
    Noisy person

Huge thanks to Dave Rychalsky! Dave stepped up and has sponsored Kids-R-Boaters-Too, P Sport Hydro and 1/8 Scale Nitro! Thank you so much, Dave!

Thank you NAMBA District 20 for sponsoring the P Limited Outrigger class! The Dallas RC Thunderboats appreciate your support!

We are getting closer and closer to the cutoff date for entries and things are in the final stages for the 2018 NAMBA Lonestar Nationals! We have some great stuff in the works. However, as we get closer we have a couple Electric Classes that still need sponsors. If you are interested in sponsoring a class, please take a look at the 4 left available!

P Catamaran

P Limited OPC Tunnel

Q Sport Hydro

T Mono

These are 4 great classes and would be great opportunities for your business! We also still need raffle prizes!! I've reached out to a ton of companies, however, not being an electric guy myself - I am hoping I didn't forget any of the great electric companies. This event is 8 days and your items will be on display for the full 8 days and give your product a great venue for visibility. We'd also love to fly any banners you might have! Get in touch with me for more info - rcboatracer@yahoo.com or (972) 839-2688

Huge thanks to Roger Hooks of DOUBLE ACE Racing Engines for sponsoring the Sport 20 class!

Also want to thank Dave Richmond and Golf Cart Solutions for sponsoring the P Limited OPC Tunnel class!

Big thanks to Heart of Texas Model Boat Club for sponsoring the Q Sport Hydro Class!

I want to send a sincere thank you to all of our class sponsors! We were able to get all classes sponsored by the entry deadline for the event! I am so appreciative of each and every sponsor!

We do still have ice/water sponsorships available if anyone is interested. We are in process of working a deal with a local ice company to have ice delivered daily to our racers thanks to sponsors who pick up these sponsorships. If you've stepped up to sponsor, thank you! Please note that the PayPal address for payment of class sponsorship is dallasrcthunderboats@gmail.com Friends and Family ONLY please - payments can also be made out to DALLAS RC THUNDERBOATS and mailed to:

Lewisville Transmission
    C/O Tim Martin - NAMBA Nats
    675 Hembry Street
    Lewisville, TX 75057

Also, we have the Inside Back Cover advertisement available along with Full Page, 1/2 Page, 1/4 Page and Business Card size advertisement spaces. Anyone interested please contact me asap. We Need to have all the artwork in by September 20th. Thanks again!!!
    Last edited by Gone On Racing; 10-09-2018 at 02:03 PM.

Thank you to PHIL THOMAS of Phil Thomas Hydros for his donation of a 50% Certificate for a Supersport 45 or Sport 20 hull these hulls make great Q and P Sport Hydros!