Thread: Still doing props

Default Still doing props

A few people have approached me saying they heard I was not doing props anymore this is totally untrue . Can anyone provide me a link to where they saw that information plz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't say I've ever read anything on this forum alluding to that Chris. And if I had, I'd be sure to tell them I'm a happy customer.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Quote Originally Posted by dasboata View Post
    A few people have approached me saying they heard I was not doing props anymore this is totally untrue . Can anyone provide me a link to where they saw that information plz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man I go on vacation for a week or so and someone trying to close my employer..What's up with that !.. Chris sometimes when you're better than the competition people throw rocks at you wanting you to go away...dasboata here for the long haul...
    TFL Zonda (124mph), Miss Geico Zelos 36 (108mph), Veles 29 (91mph), Zelos Twin 36 (90mph), Miss Geico 29v3 (83.5mph), Sonicwake 36 V2 (83mph), Blackjack 42 (81mph), TFL Pursuit (79mph), UL-19 (75mph), Sonicwake 36 (73mph), Motley Crew (47.5mph), AquaCraft Rescue 17