Hello everyone... so after finishing the Scale 50" Apache, I was able to (after lots of asking) secure another project that Chip had on his shelf... it is a 50" Aeromarine Popeye Catamaran with twin Arrowshark M8 Outdrives... and as last time him and I are going to work together to finish the boat as scale as possible!

I love scale boats and so far have been really pleased with the Electric M8 on the Apache in terms of reliability and performance..

There were motors already ordered for the boat (twin Nemesis 660-6Y/820KV)... Just ordered twin Swordfish 200X's from OSE... and now beginning the list of needed items... Due to inventory on hand I am planning on running it 8S-5000 per side...

Going to send Dasboata a note to start the prop conversation... as with the Apache, I want to keep her scale as possible with target speed of low 50's... the Apache uses a 60 1.4 3 blade cleaver so tempted to start there... but appreciate any input... there are Arrowshark 4 Blade props on there for display...

Attached are some photos of the boat as well as the real Popeye in Key West Harbor that we are going to model this off of...

I cannot thank everyone enough for all of the help the last time with the Apache, and hoping to lean on everyone again on this one! Please feel free to share any comments or thoughts along the way!

IM002105.jpg IM002104.jpg IM002110.jpg IM002116.jpg Popeye Key West.jpg