Thread: Proboat Zelos 36 Twin hull and canopy

Default Proboat Zelos 36 Twin hull and canopy

SOLD
    Proboat Zelos 36 Twin catamaran hull and canopy in good used condition. I've done my best to describe every flaw and modification on the hull and provided pictures of each. The tips of both sponsons were chipped during shipping. The loose paint and chips were removed, repaired with epoxy finishing resin and milled fiberglass, sanded, and touched up with paint. The tips are definitely not cosmetically perfect but are stronger than new and 100% water tight. The sponson tips and deck bridge have been filled from the inside with epoxy resin and chopped carbon fiber for strength. The electronics tray mounting tabs have been reinforced with JB Weld. There are several small chips near the bottom of the canopy decal stripe that were filled on the outside with JB Weld and reinforced on the inside with woven fiberglass cloth and epoxy resin. There are minor surface cracks in the gelcoat finish on inside corners of the two middle ride pads, near the strut mounting surface, and several across the top of the canopy. These are not cracks through the underlying fiberglass and cosmetic only. A small chip from what appeared to be an air bubble in the original fiberglass layup near the rear corner of the canopy opening was widened, filled with epoxy resin and milled fiberglass, sanded, and touched up with paint. The original water pick-ups have been replaced with dual, low drag through hull pick-ups to cool ESC and motors independently for a total of four separate inlets. The original canopy thumb screws have been replaced with oversized OSE spring loaded hatch pins. Motor mounts, electronics tray, stuffing tubes, foam flotation, water pick-ups, water outlets, and antenna mount are all included. The Teflon liners have been removed and are not included.

$175 plus $50 shipping via UPS ground, insured to the lower 48 US states. If shipping to your address is less, I'll refund you the difference. If it's more, I'll eat the difference. The hull will be professionally packed with the proper materials to prevent shipping damage to the best of my ability. I'm better at packing boats than most.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
    Last edited by fweasel; 01-24-2018 at 03:44 PM.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Pics of the damage to the tips before and during repair

16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Bump, $175 plus shipping
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

SOLD locally.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)