Thread: We will soon have drives, rudders and other parts from kent at Custom CF Parts

Default We will soon have drives, rudders and other parts from kent at Custom CF Parts

For those that dont know Custom CF Parts, Kent makes very high end, very high quality parts. There is no compromises in his items. The picture is just one of the items we will have. He also has been part of the OSE forum for many years under the name Nata2run.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Dan Mead
    NAMBA #1888

Good looking piece parts!
    MODEL BOAT RACER
    IMPBA President
    District 13 Director 2011- present
    IMPBA National Records Director 2009-2019
    IMPBA 19887L CD
    NAMBA 1169

Thank you Steve for the introduction and opportunity to work together with such a respected community and site. I have for many years wanted to make the ultimate parts for the RC community but lately I'm going all out with my vision. I constantly struggle to find the perfect parts for the high end builds I do, and when I finally find something promising the price point seem to be out of reach. For that reason, we now have products that are completely versitile and super high end at prices that will surprise the end user. My promise to all of you is, that I will always strive to make the best I possibly can and keep up with the heigh demand of quality. I'm always open to questions and to help adapting the products to your model. I will try my best to make step by step instructions as to how the products mount for best performance and safety.
    Visit www.customcfparts.com | Custom Boat Building | Custom Carbon Fiber Parts | Custom Graphics | LMT Premium Dealer | MGM Premium Dealer | YouTube | Facebook
    "Follow someone's footsteps and you will always be a step behind"

Thanks Kent, I look forward to seeing a build on OSE with some of these new parts!
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!