Quote Originally Posted by ray schrauwen View Post
I've seen you buy and sell numerous motors for spec class racing. Those tenshock motors weren't cheap. Are you ableto recover those losses by reselling them? Do you still have them?
Yes, I do buy and sell a lot. The Tenshock motors are gone. Ended up with those over false specs shown. Took a loss but they're gone.
Myself and a couple others in MMEU have reached into our pockets to see what's possible. And as for me... I'd like to get past all this discussion and race. So lets get some of these high dollar motors in service and see what actually happens is my thought. The 1412 didn't prove to be dominant in terms of speed. They were good and moved my boats up the scale a little but nothing that would burn the doors off some other cheaper options. The Proboat performed nice and so did that new SSS 6-Pole.

I didn't end up being able to race much thou and didn't really have time to fully set my boats up for max speed. My conclusions are drawn from my one race event and what another member saw out of the 1412s. Also... I believe Terry threw one of the 1412s in Tyler's sport hydro and didn't see any huge improvement. It ran as great as it always does, but not better. From what I heard...