Thread: V940/3 prop

Default V940/3 prop

Anybody try a V940/3 on a Blackjack 29 V3, I had it in my small assortment of props and I mean small assortment and was just wondering how it might work on this setup 4s to 6s. I ran a x642 and hit 41.1 gps on 4s saw a different 3 blade run on a 440/3 which I have on order now with a program card so I can set my timing to 7.5 and disable the reverse on the blackjack, my turnagy card doesn't seem to work with the dynamite system.

You will blow it up. The 9 stands for 1.9 pitch. Or 3” total pitch for every rotation. The 440 is 2.2 total inches of pitch every rotation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the 440/3 on 6s is too much for the blackjack ,makes everything run pretty hot on 6s . never tried it on 4s though .the little mph gain i got wasnt worth the extra heat it made .
    volantex vector pro ,proboat veles 29 , traxxas spartan, hobbyking/tfl pursuit ,ft009 with rescue rigging

Regardless of the pitch, the v900 series props are high lift props which will drive the bows down and prevent the cat from running well at all. Great SAW hydro prop, lousy oval cat prop.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

thanks for the info, on some of the threads I read the 440/3 was hitting 60mph but I do plan on upgrading the cooling system.