Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fastest 54mph I have ever seen on a gps

Speed, you’re one of those guys that likes to create impossibilities, because you feel it gives you exceptionalism. It doesn’t.... you’re the most long winded dude talking about a trivial, simple matter that I’ve ever met! Your methods and thinking have no common basis for the rest of us. We all know how to time our toy boats and use a GPS. We all understand that it takes a finite period of time at speed for a GPS to register it to an acceptable level. I use radar guns, because I can get continuous readings into and off a corner. You sound like a fairly sharp guy, but your misapplying your intelligence. It’s your boat and your rabbit hole, just spare us the diatribe please.... None of us is going down the hole with you!

Well...whatever speeds you are getting...fast or slow...that is one SWEET place to run boats!

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    I think my mind is already blown by now, good luck testing. I am stepping aside.
    Martin,
    I am with you. I am done here.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigP View Post
    Speed, you’re one of those guys that likes to create impossibilities, because you feel it gives you exceptionalism. It doesn’t.... you’re the most long winded dude talking about a trivial, simple matter that I’ve ever met! Your methods and thinking have no common basis for the rest of us. We all know how to time our toy boats and use a GPS. We all understand that it takes a finite period of time at speed for a GPS to register it to an acceptable level. I use radar guns, because I can get continuous readings into and off a corner. You sound like a fairly sharp guy, but your misapplying your intelligence. It’s your boat and your rabbit hole, just spare us the diatribe please.... None of us is going down the hole with you!
    wheres the like button....lol
    volantex vector pro ,proboat veles 29 , traxxas spartan, hobbyking/tfl pursuit ,ft009 with rescue rigging

So your saying your boat is faster than the gps is showing? Go buy a new gps. End of story. I’m not sure what the point of this thread is. Are you looking for approval? Not trying to be ugly (I was where you are so I can relate) but most people in here are way past those speeds and it looks like slow motion to most of us. I had a plastic 26” shockwave on 4s going 65mph so a revolt at 55 is not that fast. I’ve seen that hull go 80. But all that matters really is if your having fun. Now go buy a new gps and get back at it.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Fellows thanks for the feedback.

That's the fastest video i've seen, as of late.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12